Every star will burn out one day, but great books are forever. You combine McInerney's book, Bright Lights, Big City with Bret Easton Ellis's American Psycho, and you've got the literary equivalent of the id and ego of the 1980s. Apart from being really f*cking funny, he's kind of like the Rodney Dangerfield of the literary world. Man just don't get no respect. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't read him.
New Forum Topics
- How To Make Your Penis Bigger
- Male Extra Assist Your own Enhancement with Supplements
- Associated Fastsize Extender As well as Male enhancement
- How To Expand On your penis size What exactly are A few Penis Enlargement Solutions
- Why Do Individuals Not really Have confidence in Male enhancement If this Has Been Proved