I am writing a paper on Chuck for my graduation and would really like to include some experiences and thoughts Chuck's fans would like to share! If you enjoy filling out questionnaires or if you'd be kind enough to help me out a bit I would be so thankful if you sent the following questions answered to me at nowhipmocha at gmail.com or just post them as a reply.
Of course you can leave out certain questions if you don't want to answer them!
I hope some of you will enjoy filling them out!
1. How did you first hear about Chuck and which one was the first book of his that you read?
2. Have you read all of Chuck's novels? Which one do you feel is his most outstanding one?
3. If you've watched the movie Fight Club, have you read the book before or after watching the movie? Did you think the movie was as good as the book?
4. What is it that makes you love Chuck's books?
5. In one word, describe Chuck and his work.
6. Which of Chuck's characters is your favorite one and why?
7. After reading a few of his books, do his newer novels and their turning points still surprise you?
8. Do you know of any people that have become fans after watching Fight Club or Choke?
9. Is there anything you find particularly interesting or funny about Chuck or is there anything else at all you want to say?
Thank you soo much if you took the time to read and actually answer the questions! It's really appreciated