The Keene City Council Drinking Game
All participants drink when:
1. There’s a call to order
2. A bureaucrat claims to do something as “The City of Keene”
3. Everyone stands up
4. The City Council votes for Violence
5. A vote is unanimous
6. A council member says the phrase “master plan.”
7. They plan to do something “for the children.”
9. Raise your glasses (drinking not needed) if someone suggests rolling back the size, scope or enforcement power of the government IE supports more liberty/freedom
The first time they had this, three people were caged for 'disorderly', but really for not allowing the police to search their bottles labeled 'not a beer'. NPR did a radio snippet on it.
Last Thursday (8/19) the second event occurred, and despite a much larger turnout, no one was caged. I was glad to have participated.
Video of the event:
Local media coverage:
"They sold you hippies grunge, hip hop, now liberty activism."