Books For Sale, Cheap!
I need to get rid of a ton of books. I have mailed out about 70 books through various books swap sites, but I still need to clear more space. So to keep it simple, if you are interested in any of the books listed here:
Send money via Paypal to email@example.com. Put the name of the book in the title if possible. In the body of the payment is a place to put a note for me and that works too.
US and Canada: Trade paperbacks are $5. Shipping included.
US: Hardcovers: $8. Shipping included.
Canada Hardcovers are $12. Shipping included.
Europe and Asia: Trade Paperbacks: $8 Shipping included.
Europe and Asia: Hardcover: $15 (Sorry, it's really expensive to ship to Europe and Asia these days. I sent a copy of The Club Dumas (a paperback!) to The The Philippines and it cost me $10.10!
Paperbacks: These are all in good used condition. I'll put any special condition notes by each book.
- Paul Auster: The New York Trilogy (A little scuffing at the top of the front cover)
- Tracy Chavalier: The Vigin Blue
- George Elliot Clarke: Goerge and Rue
- Michael Cunningham: The Hours
- Louis De Berenieres: Corelli's Mandolin
- Steve Erickson: Days Between Stations (The cover has some gouge marks at the bottom because it was boxed weird.)
- David B. Feinberg: Eighthy-Sixed
- Charles Frazier: Cold Mountain
- Adam Haslett: You are Not a Stranger Here
- Nick Hornby: About a Boy (Cover is a little bent)
- Nick Hornby: Speaking With The Angel (The front cover has several creases)
- Barbara Kingslover: The Poisonwood Bible (Creasing on the bottom of the front cover)
- Nicola Kraus: The Nanny Diaries
- Billie Letts: Where The Heart Is
- Stewart O'Nan A Prayer for The Dying (Black remainder dot at top of pages)
- Michael Ondaatje: The English Patient
- Suzan-Lori Parks: Getting Mother's Body
- Jane Smiley: The Age of Grief (Book Crossing Stamp inside front cover. This is the UK version)
- Andrew Vachss: Blue Belle
- Andrew Vachss: Shella
- Joy Williams: The Quick and the Dead
- Simon Winchester: A Tale of Murder, Insanity and the Making of the Oxford Dictionary
- The Best American Mystery Stories 2005: Editor Joyce Carol Oates (Some sticker residue on cover)
- T.C. Boyle: A Friend of The Earth (Ex Library copy with the usual stamps and stickers, but no boogers!)
- Ethan Canin: The Palace Thief
- Orson Scott Card: Empire ( A little creasing on the top back of the DJ)
- Will Clarke: Lord Vishu's Love Handles
- Mary Gaitskill: Veronica (dustjacket at the top of the spine has small tears)
- Alice Hoffman: Skylight Confessions
- Thom Jones: Sonny Liston was a Friend of Mine
- Richard Preston: The Hot Zone
- Gloria Naylor: Baily's Cafe
I will try to update the list as books are taken, but I have the flu so I'm going to be laying around. If I hear a beep that I got a new email I will check the computer to see if it's a book sale.