Get to know me.....
So I have been creeping around the last few days and decided it is time to introduce myself. Here are a few facts about me.
- I am female and been married for 22 yrs. and have 3 children. A 22 yr. old daughter, 15 yr. old son and a 13 yr. old son.
- I have a black and white male cat named Oliver who is quite distinguished and a female beagle named Lily who is the love of everyone's life according to her.
- I'm quite obsessed with the internet and all the sick stuff it has to offer me.
- I don't have a REAL job, just the one of raising my family.
- I was a hairdresser for about 15 yrs. and worked and traveled on the Broadway show "Phantom of the Opera". Also did a few movies "Simpatico", "A League of Their Own" and "Madison".
- I am a REVOVERING ADDICT....8 months clean! (Yay me!)
- I'm shy and get mistaken for a Snob all the time, which I am far from.
- I am very openminded and not judgemental of others and their habits.
- The last movie I seen in a Theatre was "Black Swan"...eh.
- The last book I read was "Little Girl Blue", the Karen Carpenter story. (Decent)
- The Chuck books I've read are "Lullaby" and "Invisible Monsters", I Loved them.
- I love Music, all kinds of it and lots of it Please.
I look forward to joining the Workshop soon and getting to know you culties!
P.S. I have been reading others introductions of theirselves and the replys to them and to that I say....Let the hazing begin!