Two Days In Paris VS The Last Four Months Of My Life
I very rarely start a topic around here, but tonight I just had to. I went with the older nympho chick to the movies in Dallas at this art house theater and saw the movie “2 Days In Paris” directed and written and edited and everything by Julie Delpy. It WAS my life with the older nympho chick on the big screen. Now I know how people who write their autobiographies and get them made into movies FEEL when they see a movie about themselves played by other actors. It was SO real and SO exactly the same as MY life that I wonder if I should sue them and get rich for stealing MY life story with the older nympho chick. It was all there…
- the time we argued during sex and she got angry and said she wanted to argue more tomorrow and liked the company of her cat better than me.
- The guys I keep finding out about day after day, like they never existed before but now they are everywhere.
- The way I argued with her last night about why shouldn’t I have to carry heavy shit because she is supposed to be this advanced female independent chick.
- Our immune systems are completely different, she is sick when I am not and vice-versa.
- The way she can’t ever tell when I am being sarcastic and thinks I am being mean.
- The time we had sex and played scrabble, which their characters allude to.
- The fact that she is crazy and has no self-control and is a nympho and flirts all the time. Just today I accidentally walked in on her masturbating in the closet, even though we fucked all night, I mean she is a well and true nympho for a fact, like last night she shared her propensity for dildoing herself has been around since junior high.
- The dad being an obvious over-the-top pervert.
- The way how I was in Puerto vallarta sleeping during the day in the bedroom and her cell phone rang over and over again, time and again, for literally hours while she was out on the town with her guy friend’s, and I finaly got so fed up with the ringing that I “snooped”… as she so vehemently, well, pointedly says I do… and saw that she had been texting a man to remain unnamed over the course of the beginning of our “relationship” in a sexual manner, AND when confronted she denied, denied, denied before finally confessing to me that she was, in fact, doing just as I had suspected! And as guilty as she felt, she still persisted that it was “nothing” as much as she knew that was not the case, as it were!
- The way he was always referencing movies to her.
- The way she dealt with a family member walking into the room during sex and the way I at first could not deal with it.
- His obsessive-compulsive tendencies.
- Her “no fear” attitude that left me baffled when she confronted people around town, like ex’s and taxi driver and gym owner and walmart.
- Her fear of having a meaningful relationship which might jeopardize her independence in some way by admitting her love for him.
- She said he was made of sugar and might melt and sometimes… although I heartily disagree… the older nympho chick says I have “delicate sensibilities” and oftehn times say OW! When there is no boo-boo.
- Her blanket from 1986 which mirrors the older nympho chick’s “fuck-blanket” that she has had since college.. many moons ago.
- The way he found the “drawer of condoms” and was so curious about “how many guys and were you planning on fucking tonight?” and the different sizes of condoms she kept in her “treasure chest” of sensuality aka the “fuck-drawer”. Because I came across the same exact drawer in the older nympho chick’s house. She insists she had a gross of condoms because she is “jewish” and “always buys in bulk”, even though she is blonde and blue-eyed and white as snow.
- The way he dealt with “her friends” who just seemed crazy to him.
- The picture of him with the balloons TIED TO HIS COCK and her ex-boyfriend's with the same exact picture passed around the family… except in my case I was naked and wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses on my COCK.
- The way I pronounce the very same word differently from her and she points it out and laughs at me.
- The way she said she wanted to be my “friend’ when we broke up, and if we broke up, but then we didn’t break up and she still wants to be my friend or something.
- The way she thinks a blowjob is a minor event, present company excluded.
- The way he says he’s IN HELL, which I recall saying before, maybe.
AND even though there was SO MUCH conflict… both she and he were drawn together like a spider to a fly, like moths to a flame, like mosquitos to those purple electrocution buzzing light things that zap them… AND I… at this very moment, this very second, feel most definitely ZAPPED… in other words, we are still together above all conflict and our bond is stronger than ever before because of our differences…
I know there were more similarities, more EXACT things that the older nympho chick and I have said to each other, and I swear they made the movie about us except that I don’t have a beard and we don’t live in Paris. So anyhow, great fucking flick, and I suggest you all go see it and understand my life the way it is and shall be…
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8raqLzb3rQ[/url] < trailer
Anyhow... go see the film and decide for yourself. It's worth the price of admission, most definitely even if you don't like me. It's just an awesome film. I never in my wildest imagination thought it would be so good...
The mind is the limit. I am going to be the best personal trainer to ever exist on this earth. I am going to inspire, motivate, and change lives. I have that power. There is not a doubt in my mind that I can make you have an orgasm just from the power of my mind via the internet. I'm a giver like that. I can heal you. I can make you whole. That's Brock. That's what I do. Moving on...