What'd Santa Bring Ya?
Under the tree this morning I found a few more things than expected with my name on them. I wasn't expecting anything as James and I agreed not to get each other gifts because of surprise other expenses we have had this month.
For me there was, all wrapped up pretty:
- Original artwork by Zachariah and Lily.
- A pair of costume earrings, bought at our corner market, from Trevor, Zachariah and Lily
- A throw pillow that say's LOVE, that used to live on Lily's bed, from Lily
- A little smurf figurine Lily stole from me a year ago, from Lily
- A set of nice graphite and charcoal pencils I gave Zachariah for Xmas last year and he never used, from Zachariah
- A copy of Haunted, from Gabriel
- and a table top easel and canvasses from James (the rule breaker!)
So what did Santa bring you this 2012 Christmas?