Say Goodbye (and move on)
- Goodbye almost 5 year relationship. You had your highs and your lows. I got the 2 best beings in my life out of you.
- Farewell fast(ish) metabolism. I was just starting to like you.
- So long Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. I would've enjoyed more of you had my ex not devoured you without my knowledge.
- Bye-bye favorite pair of jeans. It's not you, it's me.
- Toodaloo warm weather. I promise we'll meet again soon.
- Peace out sex life. I don't need you right now, but I'd love to meet up again eventually.
"We're developing a new citizenry. One that will be very selective about cereals and automobiles, but won't be able to think."
— Rod Serling
"Chuck calls Noah fortnightly on his bakelite rotary phone and gives him publisher's insider information and stock tips."- Tuffy