My idea for this thread is for everyone to list the last fewbooks they've read. Whether you're proud of them or whatever...i don't care. Just post your last few books. Here are mine since Dec. '02. (Oldest to most recent)
1. The Fellowship of the Ring (not much to say about this...its good)
2. The Two Towers (ditto)
3. The Return of the King (ditto, ditto)
4. Lullaby (mmm...such a great book)
5. Survivor (mmm....ditto)
6. Fight Club (don't worry, this wasn't my first time through
7. Prey (I have a weakness for Michael Crichton...this book isn't bad)
8. Choke (mmm...*cough**cough**hack**cough*)
9. Slaughterhouse-Five (Vonnegut is very good here, So it goes.)
10. At The Gates of the Animal Kingdom (Chuck isn't exaggerating when he praises Amy Hempel)
11. Like A Hole In The Head (this isn't recommended on the Cult but it should be, it was a hilarious, quirky, good read and everyone should read it (it's by Jen Branbury (I think that's spelled right)))
12. Trainspotting (This book is just fucking excellent)
13. High Fidelity (This book put into words what it is to be me...childish and bad at relationships...but its all okay)
14. I am currently reading Microserfs by Douglas Coupland and its hilarious.
So, since I'm a nerd and I've been keeping track...that's 3815 pages since December...not counting the 34 pages I've read of Microserfs...then its 3849.
"Do you have 846 pounds of zinc? I don't!" -- The Laz.
"I was almost Six On Tha Dot. What a mistake that would have been." -- Six On The Dot