10 Simple Things I've Always Wanted To Do But Never Have: 2009 Resolutions
1. Sleep in a pile of hay
2. Get an article published in GQ
3. Drink the amount of water I'm supposed to in a day
4. Remember this year's trip to New Orleans
5. Run 1000 miles (2.7 miles a day, 19 miles a week)
6. Catch a fish
7. Save at least 5k
8. Finally get the tattoo I've been staring at on my fridge for four years.
9. Learn to surf
10. Make like Prometheus (this one requires a bit of an explanation)
You know you made some too, so spill!
"...you want to be truly unselfish? Love someone or die for someone. Those are the only good deeds you can perform without any hope of personal gain."