Skip to main content
To get started with Facebook or create a free account. Otherwise login here.

Adäquat Translation?

Hitting bottom.

I think in the German it is called "Nullpunkt".

Can someone explain Hitting Bottom a bit (what the two words mean in english) or can tell if Nullpunkt is the right translation.

Would be nice.